Committee for Equal Opportunites
The Department of Neuroscience has chosen to focus its work within equal opportunities on all seven grounds for discrimination.
The grounds for discrimination are sex, transgender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion or allegiance to other belief systems, disabilities and age.
If you believe you have been discriminated against..
- your gender or gender expression
- your ethnicity/ skin colour
- that you have a disability
- your faith/ religion
- your sexual orientation
- your age
Then contact one or both of the following:
1. The Department representative for equal opportunites
Committee for Equal Opportunities
- Lena Karlsson, Chair of the committee
- Maria Lindermann, on leave
- Atieh Seyed Tafreshiha
- Christina Emilsson
- Zhe Jin
- Sofia Kanders
- Fotis Papadopulos
- Madeleine Le Grevés
- Stina Emaus, student
- Wanwisa Singthongthat, student